Confusion abounds when it comes to understanding the differences between PDM and PLM software systems – and when to take advantage of each. At this recorded version of Apparel Magazine's recent webinar, you will learn the differences between PDM and PLM and how each helps companies in the apparel industry bring products to market.
During this recent webinar, Mark Lamont, Vice President of Apparel Services at Silver Jeans Co., discussed:
- Why his company opted to replace its PDM system.
- How the company searched for and implemented a PLM software system.
- How Silver Jeans Co. implemented its PLM system in just 12 weeks.
- How PLM software affects teams throughout the organization.
- What results Silver Jeans has achieved through its PLM software system implementation.
Mark Lamont, Vice President of Apparel Services at Silver Jeans Co., lead the team at Western Glove Works (the parent company to Silver Jeans) that implemented Centric 8 PLM software in just 12 weeks. Western Glove Works, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, is one of North America’s largest designers, wholesalers and distributors of mid-luxury and premium denim jeans and tops. Product lines include Silver, 1921, DVB and JAG Jeans, and the Bootheel Trading Company collection by Sheryl Crow.
Register to hear this event.