- How do we ensure each style hits its margin goals?
- How do I maintain brand integrity while leveraging efficiencies?
- Where do my teams stand right now in achieving their objectives?
Join us on March 2 at Arno Ristorante in New York City for a complimentary PLM best practices seminar, where we'll address these questions and much more.
We'll begin with a networking event and light breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Then, Ric Lara co-founder of Hokura, will provide insight into how visibility – a key decision-making tool for all organizations that bring products to market – helped transform the product development processes at Target, and Mervyns. Centric Software will also offer live product demonstrations – including its new iPad and iPhone apps.
Ric will share insights on visibility-a key decision-making tool for companies that deliver products to market-and will explore how it:
- Helps companies make fact-based decisions
- Offers a shared understanding of company goals
- Shows teams' status in reaching their objectives
To register to attend this event, click here.