- How do we assure each style hits its margin goals?
- Will we achieve the revenue needed to justify production?
- What if we're asked to accept lower pricing on a specific style?
- How can I manage goals across the collection?
If these issues are top-of-mind for you and your teams, join us for our New York City PLM Seminar and Luncheon on November 3rd, from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM at The Library Hotel, compliments of Centric Software.
We'll begin with a networking event and light breakfast at 8:30 AM. Nancy Johnson-CEO of Optimyze and technology expert for the apparel industry-will examine issues of concern in the industry and present the latest insights and trends, accompanied by live product demonstrations from Centric Software.
- Controlling margins, achieving margin objectives
- Managing employee burnout
- Managing time to your advantage
- Minimizing supply chain risk
- Becoming nimble and mobile
To register to attend this event, click here.