From C-level executives to design staff, merchandising, marketing and sales, PLM software helps everyone on the team work together more effectively by providing a "single version of the truth" for collections, margins, schedules, and quality and safety information.
Paula Levy, VP of Retail and Wholesale Operations Practice Leader at Sophelle, will speak at Centric's complimentary Lunch & Learn PLM Seminar on Oct. 26 at Arno Ristorante in New York City. James Horne, Senior Director of Marketing at Centric Software will also present.
At this seminar, you will learn how PLM can help:
- CEOs/Executives. Assure that on-trend, profitable products get to market on time.
- Designers. Easily capture and change designs from within Adobe Illustrator.
- Merchandisers. Allocate and manage collections from trend to production.
- Marketing teams. Automatically gather up-to-date, acurate product information and create unlimited catalogs.
- Sales teams. Instantly capture orders from a mobile or web-based catalog.
We'll use real-world examples and hands-on training to demonstrate how PLM helps your teams work more collaboratively to bring products to market.
- 8:30–9:00. Arrivals, continental breakfast, networking.
- 9:00–Noon. Introductions, PLM overview, how PLM effects specific roles within the organization, hands-on demonstrations.
- Noon–1:00. Lunch, Q & A, networking.
To register to attend this complimentary Lunch & Learn PLM seminar, click here.